Monday, March 2, 2009

I Was A Bad, Bad Girl

I completely went off the diet this weekend....completely.

It started Friday when a friend that I have not seen in ages asked me to meet her out for a drink. The timing was a bit awkward on whether I would eat before I went or eat at the restaurant. When I wasn't hungry before leaving, I decided to eat there - big mistake because I met up with french fries. A big pile of salty, crispy wonderful french fries. I basically had two bites of my bunless, cheeseless burger, but somehow made my way through the whole damn pile of french fries!

Saturday I was good all day, but had plans to meet another friend out at a local Greek restaurant . The restaurant was so crazy though we ditched that idea and went out for Chinese - never a healthy choice. But the worst part was when I got home at around midnight. Between having Chinese food (which always leaves you hungry an hour or so later) and it being my usual hungry time - I was starved. The result - I ate about a 1/4 of a bag of Spicy Nacho Doritos. Definitely not my finest hour. The guilt was enormous most of Sunday, but I think I am over it now and have chalked it up to a slip (albeit a major one) and am now back on the program. We all have slips right?

No comments:

Post a Comment