Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Word About Yogurt

As part of this diet I now eat a lot of yogurt - at least one a day and usually two. At first I was dreading this, but I have discovered that there are some amazing flavors of yogurt out there for under a 120 calories.

As annoying as their commercials are, I personally think Yoplait is the best. From their regular fruit flavors, to their more interesting flavors like White Chocolate Strawberry, their yogurts seem to be the most flavorful and have the most bits of fresh fruit.

Of course, I haven't tried all the yogurts out there, so does anyone else have a yogurt recommendation?

3 comments:

  1. Yogurt is tasty! Pre-pregnancy I really liked Dannon Light. It's in a big container, so I felt like I was eating a lot, and they had a good variety of flavors. Now I eat Fiber One's yogurt. Low sugar, no sweatners, good flavor and it helps with... ahem... digestion. But it's in a tiny container :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is Stonyfield Farms.

    Sometimes I'll take plain lowfat yogurt and mix in a little bit of real maple syrup. It's really good, without as much artificial flavor.

    I also like Activia (mostly because we always have coupons). I haven't had Yoplait in years -- I'll have to try it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Non-fat Greek yogurt. It's the best. Has a real yogurt taste, not like "dessert."

    ReplyDelete