Monday, June 1, 2009

Yes, It Has Been Awhile

Sorry for the long absence, but there wasn't much to say. I am increasingly bored with this diet and also seemed to have reached a plateau when it comes to losing weight so I have just been frustrated, frustrated, frustrated. That has led to cheating more often, which certainly doesn't help the whole process. My main problem is still the late night snacking. It just seems that, without fail, come 9:00/10:00 at night I want food. I have tried eating later, but I still get that snack craving. I am thinking I may just have to give in and have an actual snack each night. It seems like it would be better for me to actually eat a snack and make it as healthy as possible then end up eating all the little bits of junk I end up eating to avoid actually eating (if that made any sense).

I am also thinking about doing a boot camp with a couple of friends in July. I am hoping that that will get me motivated to be doing everything I can to lose weight (aka - no more cheating) and also boost the metabolism a little in order to shed some poundage. We shall see.

Meanwhile I also will try and be more diligent about updating this blog. Promise.

1 comment:

  1. The plateaus are the worst. Boot camp will help. I'm ready to sign up if you are!

    ReplyDelete